Sunday, November 3, 2013

I bleed red and black

As you probably know, I graduated from the University of Georgia last year and I am deeply devoted to my Alma Mater. I don't go to every football game, I'm broke so I haven't donated any money, but I couldn't love my big little school any more! I am so proud to be a Georgia Bulldog!

Yesterday was arguably the biggest game of the season... depending on who you ask! It was the Georgia vs. Florida game and we watched from the comfort of our sweet little house. My in-laws came over and my husband's sister got to see our house for the first time. We had already eaten lunch but I still wanted to have a few yummies to snack on in case we needed something to take our mind off the game! Thankfully, we won and all is well in dawg land! 







Enjoy your Sunday! I know I am!




No comments:

Post a Comment