Monday, October 14, 2013

Foggy fall mornings

As of right now I am halfway through substituting a sixth grade maternity leave. This weekend is our fall break and just like the regular classroom teachers, I needed this break. I'm a collaborative teacher and it has run me ragged, y'all!

Chris has officially entered his busiest time of year: "the outage." Dun, dun, dunnn... Twice a year his plant closes down for maintenance and he generally works 10+ hours a day, six days a week. The fall outage always seems worse than the spring one because we tend to have more going on this time of year anyway. 

Friday was his last day off until next Sunday so we had a date night and ran some errands. Then I got up early Saturday morning to head to my parents house in Clarkesville for the long weekend since I haven't been home in a month or so. It was super foggy so I went outside to take some pictures of our Maple tree because it's probably about as colorful as it's going to get. The leaves are dropping more and more so I wanted to get a couple of pictures before I left in case it looked worse by the time I got back. It looked so pretty in the fog!

So neat, but so eery! 







Man, I just love fall! I can't wait to post some pictures of the house since we decorated for Halloween!



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! It reminds me so much of my parents place! I love it up there! Enjoy your break!!

    ReplyDelete