Sunday, September 29, 2013

Beach bums

This year my family went on vacation again in September to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We LOVE going in September and have really enjoyed getting to do so the past couple of years. The crowds have really died down by this time, the heat isn't as suffocating, and we are able to have Jasper out with us much more than we would in July. 

We stay in a campground that also has beach houses. Everyone has golf carts and you ride them to the beach, pool, snack shack, etc. We had perfect weather the entire week! Not a drop of rain! The evenings are actually enjoyable and Jasper loves riding the golf cart in the cool air.

Here are a few iPhone pictures of our trip. I've really been slacking on the camera photos lately! I promise I'll do better!


Our beach boy!
On the deck at our house
First day at the beach with this cutie!

Chris just got this OPC beach towel and he loves it - so sweet!

Going to dinner at Sara J's

Playing mini golf - they love it - me not so much!



My sweet parents
The puzzle Mom, Haley, and I put together!
Big Crab tradition!

Riding the golf cart with our favorite wolf!
Riding with Mom and Dad
The most beautiful sunset I've ever seen!


My boys

Favorite thing in the world
Snow cones at the pool!


Riding the sky wheel


The biggest candy store ever! Bananas and Swedish fish! Yum!
+ Gelato!

I'm excited that fall is here but I wouldn't mind going back to the beach!




No comments:

Post a Comment