Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dear July

Is it just me or is anyone else completely confused that it's August? Where did July go? We stayed pretty busy the whole month so it flew by! Believe it or not, I post very few pictures compared to what I take. My iPhone is always full! Here's a peak into some un-blogged July moments.

Trifle for July 4th

One of my favorite meals - Pizza Quesadillas!

Darla has grown so much!

Eggs on our front porch

Hydrangeas blooming

Jasper loving the back yard

First time using the fire pit!

Pool days

Jasper comes to visit

One of many beautiful sunsets

Camp Mom at Camp Agape

Worship on the patio

Love these sweet girls

Our "Ash Wednesday" service at Agape

Camp Agape goes to Lake Russell

So thrilled for the birth of the Royal Baby

Our little helper

And explorer

She's getting so big

Got our tickets for the Rockettes! My absolute favorite!

My favorite boy

Jas enjoying the dog park

New shelves in the loft upstairs

Working hard

Dad comes to visit!

Love them

A few of my favorite things!


Here's to August, y'all!






No comments:

Post a Comment