Monday, June 17, 2013

Daddy's Day

This weekend was a busy one. On top of that, the internet was down at my parent's house so I couldn't have done a blog post yesterday even if I wanted to! My dad had to work this weekend but we took him out to dinner after work to celebrate Father's Day. 

The older I get, the more I realize how lucky I am to have such a wonderful man as my Father. My Dad is the absolute greatest man in the world and I don't know what my mom, sister, and I would do without him. He does not let a day go by without telling me he loves me and that he is proud of me. He set the bar high and showed me exactly what kind of husband I wanted to find, what kind of parent I want to be, and how I want to treat others. I am so thankful he taught me how to love unconditionally. Everyone who knows him loves him, and they don't even know the half of how truly special he is. They don't make 'em like him anymore! Thanks for being the best dad! I love you more than Dobby loves socks!










No comments:

Post a Comment