Sunday, February 24, 2013

Baby Love!

Long time, no see, y'all! Sorry for the lack of posting to all my devoted followers ;) Things have been busy lately but pretty uneventful. That's how I always feel about this time of year though. I survived my first week subbing EIP and really enjoyed it. I was just shadowing and learning the ropes for the most part. We had winter break this past week so it's back to the grind tomorrow. I'll start having my own pull-out groups this week so that will be interesting!

I've been under the weather this week with what I thought was just severe allergies. Turns out it was a bit more than that so some antibiotics knocked it right out and I'm feeling back to normal. It's funny how you don't realize how bad you feel until you start feeling better. Hopefully I've got the sickness out of the way and my littles won't pass anything else along to me! Hand sanitizer is my best friend. 

A couple of weeks ago we went to a baby shower for Haley's best friend, Beth, and baby Luke. Beth has always been like a sister to me so it feels like he's one of ours. There are several pregnant ladies in my life right now and I am loving it! It's so much fun! This baby shower was the cutest thing ever so I had to share some pictures. Not much longer until he's here and we can't wait to meet him!


I adore these little blocks! I haven't seen any in a long time!

Somehow these flowers fit the theme perfectly!


So sweet and so yummy!


My sister's delicious chicken salad!
And her amazing fruit dip! 


There's nothing I love more than shower food!
So cute!

Love this!



I'm so excited for all the babies coming! One more shower for B and then it really will be time for Luke to be here! 

Have a great Sunday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment