Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy 25th to my better half!




Happy twenty-fifth birthday to my sweet husband!

We couldn't be any more different if we tried and I am so thankful that "opposites attract." You drive me nuts every day but I never could (and still can't) stay away from you! You are the sweetest and most kind person with the biggest heart I've ever seen. You keep me laughing, at you and at myself, all the time. You would do anything for anyone, whether you know them or not, even if they have treated you badly in the past. That's what I love most about you. You show me what love is every day and love me unconditionally when I don't deserve it. You put up with all my craziness and support me in whatever I believe, think, say, and do. You have no idea how thankful I am for that and for you. You work so hard every day and take better care of me than I ever could have imagined! I am so lucky! You really are my better half. I have loved every moment of the last eight years and I cannot wait for many more years with you!






No comments:

Post a Comment