Friday, December 21, 2012

If the world ends today...


Inspired by Perez Hilton's 8 Things we won't miss if the world ends this Friday, I've decided to make my own list of things I would and wouldn't miss! Hopefully we are in the clear but enjoy nonetheless! 

I would miss...
 Big blankets
Petting (AKA annoying) Jasper
Christmas music (Since I listen all year long)
McDonald's Coke (I swear there's crack in it)
Modern Family/All ABC shows
Heated seats - heated anything
Grumpy cat! Obsessed.
Sending my sister hideous pictures of myself
Bacon in all it's forms
Church Bells 


I wouldn't miss...
Mushrooms hidden in my food
Tummy aches (Every. Single. Day.)
Pepto Bismol ^^^
Panty Hose, or any restrictive clothing really
Joy Behar. Enough said.
Political turmoil of all kinds
Cavities, due to the aforementioned Coke
Bad drivers (Dalton is the worst)
Noisy (Annoying, awful, gross) Neighbors
And of course, just plain mean people


Obviously this isn't an exhaustive list. It's more about the little, funny, simple things. Hopefully this gave you a little insight into my life. What about you? What would and wouldn't you miss? I'd love to hear it! Happy Friday, y'all!



ps,



No comments:

Post a Comment