Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

I posted yesterday about getting our Engagement Film but I never thought our Wedding Film would come the very next day! I substitute taught all day today so I missed Artworks posting the film on Facebook earlier today. As I was looking through their Vimeo page tonight I saw our silhouettes and almost screamed! Okay, confession: I did scream! I screamed a "Meme scream!" My family knows what I'm talking about! I'm so excited for you all to watch it!


I posted the video to Facebook, but for the few of you who don't have Facebook here's the link:



We couldn't be happier! I am SO thankful to have our day on film to watch for years and years to come! Artworks absolutely blew us away and we can't wait to see more! I am so thankful for their unique talent. I am thankful for my wonderful husband who works so hard to support us and who paid to have our beautiful day caught on film just for me. We are so thankful for our sweet friends and family who traveled to celebrate with us. We are especially grateful to our parents for supporting us and giving us this special day! Blessed!



Love


No comments:

Post a Comment