Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thank goodness for iPhones!

So, I haven't blogged much lately because nothing has really been going on in our neck of the woods. I just plugged my iPhone into my computer to charge and it prompted me to upload some recent photos I've taken. They aren't much, but they reminded me of a few small things that have happened this week. Its been pretty rainy in Dalton this past week so we haven't had any outdoor adventures. I've been emailing and filling out mountains of paperwork to substitute teach. You'd think I was applying to be Captain of the world with all this paperwork! Soon I'll be back with the kids though, and I'm pretty excited about that! Without further ado, our exciting life this past week :)

We got a gift card for almost $200 to finish our registry from Macys. Just another reason I LOVE Macys!

Remember this from the wedding? Finally put it up in our house! Send us some mail!

The massive ham we picked up last week! We still have a ton left!
SO much ham! Thanks, Shelli Allen for the container :)
Our only child is still going strong!

First official fall decoration! So excited

Added wedding pictures to my favorite piece of furniture

Ham, Macaroni & Cheese, and Milk. Perfection.

$0.97 pumpkins from Wal-Mart

I've yet to get any candles for these candle holders

But I'm pretty fond of the pumpkins...

I've been constantly burning candles lately! I just ordered 3 fall scents from B&BW!

If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably already seen these photos! I'm finishing up a little project tonight that I'll post soon. Nothing exciting, but I'm pretty fond of it! Happy Tuesday, y'all! 


ps, Only 111 days until Christmas! Wahoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment