Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy three months!

You guessed it! Today marks our three month wedding "anniversary!" As I've written before, I love any excuse to celebrate anything. You can make up some crazy excuse to celebrate something bizarre and I'll be right there with you! Chris and I are going out to dinner tonight... but that has less to do with our "three months" and more to do with the fact that we have eaten ham for every meal for a week and are ready for something different! Where should we go? That's one thing I love about Dalton, there is so much more to choose from. Granted, it's not Athens, but that's alright! Plus, we are just down the road from Chattanooga and I love that! It's a dreary day today and we are just hanging out. We've got some errands to run and I've got a mini project I'll share soon. Nothing too exciting, but it does't take much to make me happy these days! Now, I'll leave you with some of my favorite wedding photos to commemorate the occasion. I know, you're so tired of seeing them right? I look at them every day and I'm still not tired of them! Sorry ;)







Sarah DeShaw is the best ever.





No comments:

Post a Comment