Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy Holidays for less!

I keep meaning to do "Thrifty Thursday" posts but always forget! This post comes a little late tonight but that's because I just found my item about an hour ago. Chris is at work tonight and I didn't feel well all afternoon. I finally started feeling better tonight so I thought I'd get out of the house for a bit and headed down to Kohl's. Several of my friends swear by Kohl's but I've only been a couple of times. I didn't find exactly what I was looking for but I found a lot of other things I liked! I will definitely be going back. While rummaging through the clearance section (obviously a favorite hobby of mine) I found some July 4th decorations. I didn't care for most of it but here's what I did like:



Now, I'm not a fool. I understand that stores mark things up just to mark them down but I'm cool with that. I know what something is worth to me and that's all that matters. This baby supposedly started at $29.99 but I got it for $2.99. Pretty good for a metal wreath, right? July 4th is one of those holidays I sort of let slip by me every year so I don't have any decorations. Now next year I'll at least have a cute wreath to put on the front door! Happy July 4th and Happy Shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment