Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall thus far at the Watts-Savage house!

Can you tell I'm a wee bit excited about the upcoming season? If not, you will change your mind after viewing the following pictures! I've went a little fall crazy over the past few weeks. By the time it gets September I am SO ready for summer to hit the road and fall to be here in full swing! It's our favorite season by far because of all the traditions we have built over the past eight years together.

It seems like it gets hotter and hotter every year in Georgia doesn't it? That's one thing I love about Dalton, it's definitely a touch cooler here and I love it. Fall is in the air around here for sure! Chris and I are so enjoying the trips between here and Habersham because the weather has been so beautiful lately. We take a different route and discover something new almost every time! 

This weekend we will be heading home then heading to the beach on Sunday. I am sooo ready! I have already put out all my decorations this week because when we get home from the beach it will be the end of September and that's really fall, right? I have some more things in storage that I have to get out but those are mostly Halloween. I'll update when I find them! For now, enjoy some photos from around our house. All these things came from Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, and Dollar General. Broke girl decor, y'all! I spent less than twenty dollars on all of it over the past three weeks (minus the BBW things - but more on those at the end). 




I'm not quite ready to get rid of my summer wreath, so I added this cute sign
On our walkway out front
This would be my husband's doing. He's a candy freak!
Can you tell I love pumpkins?



Obsessed with this owl wax warmer from Dollar General
Just a few of our favorite things on the Fall countdown
I'm OBSESSED with apple scents - this rocks my world y'all! Buy it!
Nothing better than new candles for fall!
You guessed it, I broke out the apple wallflowers I've been saving since last fall!

I'm sure you've already figured out that I'm a big fan of a good bargain - so let me tell you about the Bath and Body Works things pictured above. I always buy up Wallflowers at the end of the seasons instead of the beginning. The apple scents are my favorite so last year I bought up a bunch of Harvest Apple in the fall and Winter Candle Apple in the winter when they went on sale. You can get fantastic deals at the end of each season and at the big sales they have a couple of times a year.

About the candles and "Honey Autumn Apple" - I only buy the BBW candles when they are on sale for $10, not $20. They are the best smelling candles ever but that's just too rich for my blood, y'all! Last time we went there I filled out a survey on the back of the receipt and got a coupon for $10 off a $30 purchase. Two weeks ago when the candles were on sale I ordered these three, used my coupon, and used a code I got through email for a free item (up to $14) to get the spray. So, I got about $80 worth of things for $25 including shipping. Pretty good, right? Our house smells AMAZING and I'm loving it! Thanks to my sweet husband for funding and putting up with my craziness! Love you! :)

Happy Hump Day, everybody!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment