Friday, August 3, 2012

Thinking back on June 3rd

Today marks two months since our wedding day. I cannot believe it has been two months... It really seems like it just happened yesterday! It's crazy, isn't it? All those preparations for one day I can barely remember? It went by so quickly that most of it seems like a blur! Thank goodness for our fantastic wedding photographer, Sarah DeShaw. I am so thankful for her and her amazing talent. That is the number one piece of advice I would give brides - make sure you pick a photographer that you are totally confident in because the day is a whirlwind and they will be your best friend when all is said and done! If you know me you know I am a procrastinator to the extreme. That being said, we finally got around to getting the rights to our photos so hopefully I will be able to post some of my favorites in the next couple of weeks. We are still anxiously awaiting our wedding videos from Artworks Wedding Cinemas. They do awesome work and we are dying to see our videos! Good things take time though, right? I will post them here as soon as we get them!

Thanks to my sweet friend, Rebecca McDowell, for this gorgeous photo of our beautiful sign! Stay tuned for more information about the sign ;)

In the days before the wedding I was a mess! Over the past few weeks I have told several people I wouldn't do it over again... That's a bit of an exaggeration - I would just do things a little differently so I would have been a little less stressed. Now that the wedding is a fond memory, I am so thankful for our beautiful experience. I can finally say all that hard work was truly worth it. I will never be able to thank my parents enough for giving me everything I could have ever wanted. My mom and sister worked around the clock for over a year and I am indebted to them forever! When I look back I am still amazed that it went off without a hitch (almost). I am so thankful that Chris and I have wonderful memories of our wedding to share with our children and grandchildren. That is why it was so important to me.

Happy two months to the sweetest husband a girl could ever ask for! I can't wait to celebrate many more with you!

Love this man!




No comments:

Post a Comment