Saturday, August 25, 2012

I got nothin'...

To blog about. I haven't had anything going on lately but I thought I'd check in on the blog anyway. I was afraid if I didn't I might fall back into that slump of never blogging again. Come on, you know you'd miss me! Let's just pretend, alright? It's Saturday night and I haven't left the house, mom's house that is, all day. Chris went back to our house yesterday because he had to work last night. He's on night shift through Monday night and I'm hanging out here. I have to teach my Sunday School class in the morning so I'll head back to Dalton on Monday or Tuesday. These were taken the last time I thought Sunday School. I alternate with a couple from our church so I teach every other Sunday. This last time it was just these girls and we had too much fun! How could I say no to these faces?

The sweetest
Clearly not my idea...


So, what have I been up to since I last blogged? I'll show you...


Reading. Period. That's all. Reading what, you ask? Earlier this week I finished The Da Vinci Code, and tonight I just finished Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult. I absolutely loved The Da Vinci Code! I know a lot of people won't read it due to the content, but I thought it was an awesome read. I'm a huge fan of movies like National Treasure - those treasure hunt kind of books full of historical content (whether embellished or not). I highly suggest it! Handle With Care was good too, but too similar to My Sister's Keeper for me. Anyway, that's about it. I guess I better get ready for bed so I can get up and see my kiddos in the morning! Maybe next time I'll have something more interesting for you!






No comments:

Post a Comment