Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sweet Friends

I don't know about you, but when I sit down and think about my friends my mind automatically categorizes them. There are old friends, new friends, high school friends, college friends, unconditional friends, in and out friends, part time friends, this list could go on and on. Then there are those friends you can totally, completely, unashamedly be yourself around. You know you are free to talk about anything - and I mean anything - with them and you will never be judged. You can share the best, worst, most embarassing, craziest things about yourself and they will always hear you out (and make fun of you forever). It is so comforting to know that I have those friends. For me, that's these gorgeous girls!







I had dinner with these girls tonight (and missed you two, Chelsea Goss & Shelli Allen!) and had just as much fun as we always do! Our conversations get more entertaining every time. They keep me on my toes and make me laugh until I almost pee my pants in the booth at El Campesino!

I definitely don't see them as much as I would like, but when I do I have the best time! Thanks for the best four hour dinner tonight! Sorry for being sappy, y'all. I just love you girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment