Friday, July 27, 2012

A little about me...




Merriam Webster defines Patriarchy as "Social organization marked by the supremacy of the father in the clan or family, the legal dependence of wives and children, and the reckoning of descent and inheritance in the male line; broadly : control by men of a disproportionately large share of power."






I'm working on a very personal blog post on a topic that is very important to me. Hopefully that last e-card gives you a hint as to what it will be about. If you are already annoyed I suggest not staying tuned for the next post. If you find humor in the above images or feel like you aren't sure what they are all about, I would love for you to read my next post and share your thoughts.

Click to read about my decision to hyphenate my name. 


1 comment:

  1. Add that hyphen!
    Love ya! Yovonda Kimbrell-Loudermilk

    ReplyDelete