Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Great Smoky Mountains Railroad

On Sunday we took a ride on the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad! We have been wanting to do this forever and I'm so glad we finally did. Hattie did great and was in a pretty good mood all afternoon. She's not a fan of car rides, but she liked having so many people in the car with her for this trip. We had a big group and she loved being the center of attention!

We boarded the train in Bryson City, North Carolina. We took a short ride and opted for the enclosed train. I think it would have been too cold for Hattie on the open air car. We arrived at the pumpkin patch and were greeted by Charlie Brown, Lucy, and Snoopy! There were lots of activities for kiddos, a hay ride, yummy food, and a precious pumpkin patch. Then, we headed back into town on the train.

If y'all know my husband, you know he is obsessed with trains. He had a blast! There was even a model train museum at the end. I had to take Hattie back to the car to nurse her so I missed out on that one... Ha! I know he is already planning our next train trip! 

I really need to learn how to use my camera because my pictures didn't turn out very good from this trip. The sun was super bright and the lighting was funky on the train. I've got a few ones to share though!















































Happy fall, y'all!

Love, C



1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! We took MK to our local pumpkin patch last weekend too! I love your purple too!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete