Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sweet friends

Last night I went to a girl friend's wedding in Forest Park. Weddings are always so sweet and it's so good to get to see my Athens girls again. Since I'm the only one who lives on the west side of the state, I don't get to see them as often as I'd like and boy do I miss their beautiful faces! 

We all met because we were in the same education cohort at UGA. This meant we spent a lot of time together and we all just fit together so well. These girls are so special to me and will always have a special place in my heart!

Morgen's wedding was beautiful and she was a gorgeous bride! Sarah just got engaged last week so our next wedding is already in the works and I couldn't be more excited for her! Time keeps moving on, huh?

Jennifer, Rebecca, Me, Kellie, & Sarah
Morgen's Wedding 10/05/13

 Sarah, Rebecca, Jennifer, Morgen, & Kellie
My Wedding 06/03/12




No comments:

Post a Comment