Saturday, June 22, 2013

Friday's Love List

Even though it's technically not Friday anymore, I thought I'd do this link-up with The Magnolia Pair. I love blog link-ups because it gives you the chance to find blogs you might never see otherwise! Blogging has turned into such a positive force for good in my life - not because of my own blog but because of the blogs I find and follow.

What I'm loving this Friday...

1. This blue eyed baby kitten...


I love having a buddy home with me while Chris is at work! She makes everything more fun!

2. This hair cut...
3. And this guy of course...


I said i was going to chop my hair off after the wedding a year ago... and I just did it! It's so much easier, cooler, and comfortable! I do not miss drying my hair for twenty minutes in the 90 degree heat!

4. This video my family and I have been dying over...



This reminds me so much of Jasper and, "his face." Hilarious!

5. Spending a weekend at home with all my favorites...
It's not very often that Chris and I get to come home together for a whole weekend. He has a big to do list this weekend and I get to hang out with my Mom and sister. We have a fun day planned for tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Maybe next week I'll be a bit more prepared and have a better post!

Have a great weekend, y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment