Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentime's Day

Yes, I still refer to it as Valentime's Day. Old habits die hard, y'all! Well, I haven't got much for you in the way of Valentine's decorations but I'll show you what I have. This is actually the most I've ever done so you should be proud of me!

Sorry for the lack of posting - things have been a little hectic around here. I've been subbing a lot and Chris has been working as usual. We headed home to Habersham last weekend and had a great time visiting our families. However, Chris got sick over the weekend and is just getting over it. He is never sick so it always really bothers me. I'll try to find some more interesting things to blog about soon!

If you can't tell I have a serious love for candy hearts. If you missed my candy hearts wreath tutorial, check it out and make one for yourself! I love it so much!




I was having so much fun hot gluing candy to make my wreath I decided to glue hearts to this frame I don't use anymore! I like how it turned out!


Our 2013 Memory Jar - such a cute and fun idea!

Happy Tuesday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment