Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding (Shower)





My beautiful best friend, Emilee, will be married in 54 short days! I remember how it seemed like I had so much time but at the end it absolutely flew by. The closer it got to the wedding, the more I had to do! Yesterday was five months since the wedding and it seems like time is flying by faster than ever! 

Yesterday Mom and I went to one of Em's showers in Habersham and I must admit, I'm loving how the tables have turned! It's fun being on this side of the wedding chaos! This is the only photo I took yesterday as my phone was not cooperating and I discovered my camera was dead...




Today the bridesmaids hosted a shower in Gainesville at 2 Dog Restaurant. We had eighteen people and the food was delish! The shower was "Around the clock," so guests brought gifts that corresponded to morning, noon, or night. We played the purse game, had delicious cupcakes, and had a great time celebrating sweet Em (and you too Kelsey!). I can't wait for the big day in December! I was there when Emilee fell head over heels for Kelsey and I couldn't be happier for them! They are the most perfect couple I know and I'm glad it's finally their time to tie the knot! Here's a few of pictures from the shower:

Welcome table



Table



Menu, favor, and spoon for marriage advice

Beautiful Bride to be!
Grandma Ruth writing her advice


Beautiful ladies - love you girls!

Such a wonderful time! Love you to the moon sweet friend!





No comments:

Post a Comment