Friday, November 9, 2012

Halfway

Sorry I've been abandoning my blog lately! I've been super busy and am loving life in third grade. The little school I'm in has kept me working since I started substituting. As of yesterday I'm halfway through my time with my little darlings. At first I thought I was going to lose my mind, but every day I love them more! We are having so much fun together. Do I think I might want to teach the littles? Not so sure about that yet, but I sure do love subbing with them! I still don't handle tantrums and tattling all too well... It's never boring, that's for sure!

I've been all over the place lately so life has been a constant blur. Chris has been working almost every day so it seems like I haven't seen him in weeks! He's been working about 75 hours a week but hopefully that will be over when the holidays actually roll around. We won't know his schedule for sure until much closer to time.

I drove home to Habersham tonight because I'm heading my favorite place on Earth tomorrow with mom and Haley. Can anyone guess where that very special place is? Well, I'll let you guess until I post about our trip next week. Until then, loves! Have a fabulous weekend - I know I will...








No comments:

Post a Comment