Monday, September 10, 2012

More Wedding Bells!

This weekend was a whirlwind! We were so busy running around that it was one of those weekends where you were exhausted by the end of it! Saturday night Chris's best friend was married at the Hiawassee Trout Lodge. Y'all know how much I love weddings! Of course it's even sweeter when it's your friends! I know y'all are glad to see someone else's wedding instead of my own for a change, right?

Chris worked Thursday night so when he woke up Friday afternoon we packed up and headed out! The rehearsal was at the venue in between Hiawassee and Helen so we decided to head straight there from Dalton instead of going home to Habersham first. It took us about two and a half hours to get there and we were only two minutes late! Pretty good for us, right? Everyone rehearsed, ate dinner, and we headed out. 

The wedding was outside on Saturday afternoon. Thankfully the rain held out until after the ceremony and after the photos were done! The reception was covered so it was all good when the downpour happened. It was the first time that it's really felt like fall to me and I loved it! I'm loving the weather this week and can't wait to head over the mountain to Gatlinburg in October. But first, we are heading to Myrtle Beach in SIX DAYS! I can't wait! Because of my sun allergy my days of laying out are essentially over. I'm excited to go this late when it won't be so hot I can't even breathe. Stay tuned for photos from Jasper's first trip to the beach! :)

Enjoy some photos from the wedding:

Best Man + Groom

Table Decor

Bird Seed favors

Bubbles for the exit

Grooms cake

Delicious Cake

Loved these

At the ceremony

Obsessed with my handsome husband

Humidity = shiny

Ceremony

Vows

"Who has the ring?" Not funny, boys!

First kiss!

Love it!

Love him!


Sweet girls and the groom

Mother-Son Dance

Super sweet

Chris rehearsing his speech just before showtime!

SO proud of him!

Bouquet toss

Garter

Program

Happy Monday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment