Monday, July 30, 2012

Tweeting? Huh?

So, I've had a twitter since last year but have never used it. I'm pretty good with technology but for some reason twitter has always intimidated me. It's so confusing! So, today I decided it was time to jump on the bandwagon and figure out what all this tweeting business is about. 

I changed my twitter name to @cariwattssavage - I'm trying to keep up with all my accounts by making them all the same name! This name-change business is hard, y'all. That's the real reason I wanted to keep my birth name - because I'm lazy! Not really, but it would have definitely been an added bonus.

If you have a twitter let's hook up - I don't know who has one so I don't know who to follow! I have a "follow me" button to the right to make it easy so don't leave me hanging.

Now, I've got to go get ready to leave. I discovered today that Hunger Games is finally at the dollar theatre, and y'all know how much I love the dollar theatre. I'm late as usual and have to make time to stop at Walgreens for some Sugar Babies. Life is good!





No comments:

Post a Comment