Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Missing them today


Sorry for posting about them twice in a row but I just wanted to share the beautiful flowers we had at First Baptist on Sunday morning in memory of my grandparents. Leyta at L&D is the absolute best - Meme would have adored these beautiful flowers! I know they enjoyed watching the Christmas play at the church they loved so much from Heaven. Watching all those precious children worship the Lord was a wonderful reminder of the gifts God blesses us with every day. I am so thankful for salvation and cannot wait to see them again in Heaven one day.


The beautiful flowers


My sweet family

Awkward family photo...



Last one I promise :)


Next time I promise I'll find something new to talk about... I'm new at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment