Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Midweek Confessions

I found this through a blog that I follow and thought It'd be fun! I'm currently sitting in my hotel room at the Jekyll Island Club Hotel so this will be quick! Not too much confessing over here...

1. I sprained my ankle last week and it's still super swollen but it feels better. I kind of don't want it to get better because it gives me an excuse to ask Chris to get stuff for me so I won't have to get up...

2. Even though I know I have a sun allergy I still don't reapply sunscreen like I should... and I end up burnt somewhere weird. Like my ankles. (cankle at this point) Most annoying task ever!

3. It's no secret that I love coke. However, on vacation I always crave water more than I usually do. The problem is the water at the beach is nasty so I drink more coke than usual! It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

4. I never let my iPhone fully charge so it's always dead. I know Chris wants to kill me because he's the total opposite and it on top of keeping all his electronics charged. Then I steal his charger because I didn't pack one while his phone currently has 7%... Oops!

5. I keep telling people here about our wedding like it was yesterday... not 13 months ago... denial


Happy Hump Day, y'all!






1 comment:

  1. You don't have to be less excited about something just because it happened many months ago...just shows you are very happy!

    ReplyDelete