Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tis the season to be jolly!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Watts-Savage household! Here's a peek at the few decorations we have put up. We bought a new tree instead of opting for a real one this year since we will be gone a week at a time over the holidays. We will save that tradition for next time :) There's nothing better than the glow of a Christmas tree, is there?

I'd be happy if it was Christmas all year long - I never tire of the decorations or especially the music! When I worked at the jail Haley used to make so much fun of me because everyone (even the inmates) referred to me as "That girl who listens to Christmas music." Hey, when you're holed up in a little room with thousands of records, you've got to brighten it up somehow!

That being said, it doesn't feel like it's truly Christmas until we've been to the Christmas Parade in Gatlinburg. I've mentioned it many times so I'll spare you the details but we are heading out tomorrow morning and I am so excited! Since our beloved Midtown Lodge was demolished we are staying at a new place and I hope we like it. Be on the look out for a post next week with plenty of pictures! I'm headed out the door to run some errands and do a little Christmas shopping! Have a great weekend, y'all!






No comments:

Post a Comment