Monday, December 31, 2012

A not so big announcement

So, apparently Kim Kardashian is pregnant, y'all. I do admit I love to watch their shows and follow them all on Instagram and Twitter but she is by far my least favorite family member. I'm talking below Kendall and Kylie, y'all. I find her obnoxious and annoying. I do, however, really love Kourtney and Khloe and their extended family members. They are hilarious! 

Now, the point of this post is to tell you the exchange that just went down in the Watts house. Mind you it's almost 2AM.

Haley: Well I have some news
Me: Someone is pregnant...
Haley: And it's not me!
Me: Haley's other sister
Haley: My wish sister (PS, thanks Hal you devil)
Mom: Kim K?
Me: (In a disgusted voice) Yes
Mom: With Kiani? Kiana West? Ain't that his name?

Okay, now that it's written down it's not nearly as funny as it was in person. Just take my word for it! Now, the real question is: What will Kim & Kiani's baby be named? Any guesses? And who will the baby daddy be since she's technically still married to Kris Humphries? Uh oh. Baby daddy drama to ensue, y'all.


Til next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment